The Robinson building was built in 1884 for Florida’s state chemist: Norman Robinson. His work inspired us to create a cocktail room that stood out and did things differently. Our ethos is to push the boundaries in our local cocktail culture. By sourcing obscure ingredients and new technologies we tip-toe the line between molecular gastronomy and a laid-back music-oriented space. We want to challenge people’s palates with our experimental techniques while maintaining a playful and approachable west-coast vibe. We are a bastion for the avant-garde. A beacon for the adventurous soul.